- Ts Lawcet
TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET
TS LAWCET and (TS PGLCET) (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) 2019 is a Common Entrance Test conducted by University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into 3Year / 5Year LL.B. Regular Courses and 2 year LL.M. Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana for the academic year 2019-20.
TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET Important Dates
- Release of Notification for TS LAWCET 2019: March 2019
- Availability of Online Application Form: March 2019
- Last date to submit Online Form: April 2019
- Release of Hall Ticket/Admit Card: May 2019
- TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Date: May 26, 2019 (Released)
- Release of Preliminary Answer Key: May 2019
- Short window to challenge Preliminary Answer Key: June 2019
- Release of Final Answer Key: June 2019
- Declaration of Final Results: June 2019
- Commencement of Online Counselling Session: June 2019
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for the law entrance exam is prescribed by TSCHE. As the examination is conducted for 3 year LLB course or 5 year LLB course, the criteria also vary.
Eligibility for 3 Year LLB: Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 45% aggregate (40% for SC/ST Candidates). In case a candidate has scored less than 45% in qualifying exam, he/she should have passed an additional degree with minimum 45% marks.
Maximum age should not exceed 30 years as on December 31, 2019 (can be relaxed up to 5 years in case of SC/ST Candidates)
Eligibility for 5 Year LLB: Intermediate Examination (10 plus 2 pattern) or equivalent from a recognized Board with minimum 45% aggregate (40% for SC/ST Candidates).
Maximum age should not exceed 20 years as on December 31, 2019 (can be relaxed up to 2 years in case of SC/ST Candidates)
The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TSPGLCET 2019.
How to Apply in TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET
- Visit the official website
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill the details as per the instructions on the form and upload the necessary documents.
- Fees for TS LAWCET 2019 can be filled in both online (Credit/ Debit Cards or Net Banking) and offline (through Telangana State Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers).
- Recheck details entered and submit the TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form after obtaining a print of the same for future reference.
TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET Application Fee
Registration Fee: For TS LAWCET 3 / 5Years: Rs 800 (for SC,ST 500 )/-
Registration Fee : For TS PGLCET: Rs 1000 (for SC,ST Rs 600 )/-
Last date for submission of online applications without late fee is Extended to: 23-05-2018
Payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking and TSOnline / APOnline Centers
TS LAWCET - 2019
University College of Law, O.U Campus
Tarnaka, Hyderabad - 500 007,
Telangana State, India.