- Ts Lawcet
TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET
TS LAWCET and (TS PGLCET) (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) is a Common Entrance Test conducted by University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into 3 Year / 5 Year LL.B. Regular Courses and 2 year LL.M. Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana.
TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET Important Dates
- Release of Notification for TS LAWCET: March
- Availability of Online Application Form: March
- Last date to submit Online Form: April
- Release of Hall Ticket/Admit Card: May
- TS LAWCET Exam Date: May / June
- Declaration of Final Results: June
- Commencement of Online Counselling Session: June/July
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for the law entrance exam is prescribed by TSCHE. As the examination is conducted for 3 year LLB course or 5 year LLB course, the criteria also vary.
Eligibility for 3 Year LLB: Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 45% aggregate (40% for SC/ST Candidates). In case a candidate has scored less than 45% in qualifying exam, he/she should have passed an additional degree with minimum 45% marks.
Maximum age should not exceed 30 years (can be relaxed up to 5 years in case of SC/ST Candidates).
Eligibility for 5 Year LLB: Intermediate Examination (10 plus 2 pattern) or equivalent from a recognized Board with minimum 45% aggregate (40% for SC/ST Candidates).
Maximum age should not exceed 20 years.(can be relaxed up to 2 years in case of SC/ST Candidates).
The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TSPGLCET.
How to Apply in TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET
- Visit the official website
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill the details as per the instructions on the form and upload the necessary documents.
- Fees for TS LAWCET can be filled in both online (Credit/ Debit Cards or Net Banking) and offline (through Telangana State Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers).
- Recheck details entered and submit the TS LAWCET Application Form after obtaining a print of the same for future reference.
For latest updates visit EducationNews.Shiksha