- Computers And It
- Ts Icet
TS ICET 2019 exam will be conducted by Kakatiya University on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission into MBA and MCA courses offered by the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges.
TS ICET Exam Dates 2019
The official notification will be released by the Kakatiya University in the month of February. The following table depicts the list of important dates related to TSICET exam events:
- Release of TS ICET Notification: February 2019
- Availability of TS ICET Application Form: February 2019
- Last date to apply online: April 2019
- Release of TSICET Admit Card: May 2019
- TSICET 2019 Exam Dates: May 23 – 24, 2019 (released)
- Announcement of Preliminary Key: May 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Answer Key: June 2019
- Announcement of Final Answer Key and Results: June 2019
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria
TSICET Eligibility Criteria notified by Kakatiya University is detailed below:
An applicant must be an Indian National.
Recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum 3 years’ duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories). If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then it should be recognised by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
Candidates who are in their final year of the qualifying examination can also apply provided their results will be declared on or before the TSICET Counselling Process.
There is no limit on age criteria.
Number of Attempts:
There is no set limit for the number of attempts.
TS ICET 2019 Application Fee (Tentative)
Last date to submit the application fee (w/o Late Fee): April 2019
Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form (Late Fee of र 500/-): May 2019
Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form (Late Fee of र 2,000/-): May 2019
Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form (Late Fee of र 5,000/-): May 2019
Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form (Late Fee of र 10,000/-): May 2019
TS ICET 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following details:
- Candidate’s Personal Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Exam Centre
- Candidates’ Category as mentioned in the Caste certificate.
- Local Area Status: AU (Andhra University), OU (Osmania University), SVU (Sri Venkateswara University) or Non-Local.
- SSC (10th class) or equivalent details
- Select whether Non-Minority / Minority.
- Special Category, if applicable, such as:
- Annual Income of the Parent
- Address for Correspondence, contact number and email ID
- Intermediate /Degree details
University College of Commerce and Business Management
Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri,
Warangal- 506009, Telangana
Contact No: 0870-2438088